Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                          

Friday, April 8, 2011

Dean&Sarah : sneak peek..

So, last weekend I was lucky enough to shoot the coolest wedding ever. haha 
I absolutely loved it! Sarah and Dean are such a cool, creative and fun couple- They gave me the bet gift a photographer could ask for...almost two hours for "first look" portrait ahead of the ceremony! So many fun shots and a good time! I can't wait to get more photos up from their wedding- I'm workin on it!

For now, here is one that I loved...

amanda mckinnon is a portrait photographer based in chino hills, ca
visit my official website here

No comments:

Post a Comment