Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                          

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

poem by Rachel Foster

This weekend I received a lovely poem my good friend Rachel Foster wrote for me....
and I loved it so much, that I  figured I would share it with you! And everyone else 
I come into contact with...haha!

Here it is!


she walks on dead leaves
-a gift to her ears. 
makes dinosaurs dance.

she told me we were sisters in las vegas
and by the end of the night
i wanted rainbuckets of memories.

she is the grace of the first fallen
hawthorn, swimming in autumn's breeze.
paints with a lens
on the canvas of imagination

her fingers are butterflies
sparkling smiles
with a flutter.

finds character in buildings
pets the brick with her eyes
like a child longs to hug
an elephant at the zoo.

nurtures life,
lets it breathe.

laughs like I wish I knew how.




I think I am going to rename my blog, I LOVE the line, "paints with a lens"...

Thanks Rachel, you are awesome! and I love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment