Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                          

Monday, May 9, 2011

theresa : senior!

recently, I had the honor of photographing my "little" cousin Theresa for her senior portraits! I say "little", only because she has always been my cute baby cousin..who in reality, isn't so little anymore, nor has she ever been that young in comparison to me...only a few years! haha anyways, she looked so cute for her pictures (of course, I mean, we have a pretty generous gene pool...) 
congratulations class of 2011! :)






amanda mckinnon is a portrait photographer based in chino hills, ca
visit my official website here

No comments:

Post a Comment