Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                          

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

ryleigh : 9 months!

This is Ryleigh, you may have seen her before around here
She is nine months old and absolutely adorable! Durring/After her shoot..her mom talked me into running a half marathon in February- and I am definately not a runner. I love having people get me motivated to set goals and try new things! excited...
Anyways, enough about running..this little one can't even walk on her own yet! BUT she can crawl..and doesn't particularly like grass, yet. 

ahh I can't say it enough, she is too cute!








amanda mckinnon is a portrait photographer based in southern california
visit my official website here

No comments:

Post a Comment