Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                          

Friday, November 11, 2011

The George's

It's been so crazy lately! busy busy...can't believe the holidays are (almost) here! I don't know about you, but I am one of those people who has to have their Turkey and fall things before the holley and snowmen come out. But, I am loving the "fall" weather, and am super excited for the rain...I just want to be cozy! Anyways- here are some photos from a session a couple of weeks ago, The George's are an awesome family! and have very very very adorable little guys! just see for yourself..


















amanda mckinnon is a portrait photographer based in Southern Ca
visit my official website here

No comments:

Post a Comment