Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                          

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

shannon & eric : engaged! and their dog came along too

happy wednesday everyone! I know I haven't been posting much lately, I have been so gash darn busy! and sick, along with the rest of everyone else it seems...but I am feeling better! yay!

anyways..
this is Shannon and Eric, and their pup Mochee- here are some shots from their engagement shoot at Griffith Park. So much fun! I am in love with their dog... she might (fingers crossed) be in their wedding in July! I sure hope she is, because I love her! Shannon and Eric- you are alright too... hahaha just kidding! Looking foreward to the wedding! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment