Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                          

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy valentine's day!

hello everyone, and happy valentine's day! 
today isn't just about romantic love, its about true love-
honestly, my mom was the first person to show me that she loved me this valentine's day, and obviously we're not involved in any kind of romantic love! I hope everyone has a great and heart warming day! 

here are some images I pulled, all making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
I hope they do the same for you!

















amanda mckinnon is a portrait photographer based in southern CA
visit my official website here


No comments:

Post a Comment