Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                          

Monday, February 27, 2012

rain, rain, go away

hello there!
I have been so so busy this past week! I, like every other wedding photographer in the United States, was in Vegas for a photographer trade show the first half of last week! Always fun and very inspiring... It has me thinking, time for a new personal project! I love shooting weddings, don't get me wrong, but there is just something special about doing a project that you have complete and total creative reign over. I am not going to tell you the theme, atleast not quite yet..
Anywho...back to retouching! retouching retouching retouching... 


I shot this a few weeks ago from a Sylvie's (bride) balcony at the Fairmont in Santa Monica
I wonder if its icky and raining there...or maybe sunny and perfect like CA is supposed to be! 


amanda mckinnon is a portrait photographer based in southern ca
visit my official website here

No comments:

Post a Comment