Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                          

Friday, March 2, 2012

sylvie&raja : married!

Hi again! I am very excited to share this wedding post today, you may remember Sylvie and Raja from their engagement session at LACMA and the Bradbury building back a couple of months ago. By the looks of all this, you may think they are your typical LA couple- but they are far from it. For the past 3 years Sylvie and Raja have been doing the "long distance thing" from about 3,000 miles apart (Sylvie being in Montreal and Raja in LA), and let me tell you- they are the epitome of romance. They met at a 4th of July party in Orange County in 2008, and as Sylvie puts it, "We clicked right away and got along super well". I have been so happy to get to know such a great couple, I think I talk to Sylvie about our trials in bootcamp, and running with Raja more than photography!  I think its clear, they are perfect. enough said. Oh! and I have to throw this sweet note in from Sylvie, because it is just too loving to pass up - "Honestly we never felt happier and we are so glad that we are finally together after all those years apart".

I am not ususally this lovey dovey, but wedding like this just bring it out in me! 
Thanks to the lovely Kristeen at Kristeen Labrot Events for helping make this day so perfect, she is just great!

Have a great weekend






















Amanda McKinnon is a portrait photographer based in southern ca
visit my official website here

3 comments: