Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                          

Friday, March 2, 2012

featured : luxe mountin weddings

Happy Friday Everyone!
today is a great day (despite this crazy wind practicallt blowing my car off the hwy this morning!) anyways, today is a good day. let me tell you why! today we are being featured on luxe mountain wedding's blog AND I have a really fun wedding to share this afternoon! If you follow my blog you have probably seen some of these images from Jon & Kirsten's wedding in Vail, CO. 
Thanks to the help of the lovely ladies at mountains & meadows who planned this beautiful event! 

Take a look, and keep an eye out for my post this afternoon! I promise, you will love Sylvie and Raja...!


amanda mckinnon is a portrait photographer based in souther ca
visit my official website here

No comments:

Post a Comment