Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic                          

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

happy birthday olivia!

A couple weeks ago one of my first year baby's turned one! I am photographing her 12 month shoot this weekend! A little bit late, but still so so excited! I shot some fun candid photos at her birthday party, her "block" party to be more specific. How cute is that..like baby blocks...love it! 
Here are some shots that I thought were cute. Alicia (mommy) wen't all out- cutest dessert table I have ever seen! Can you coordinate my birthday party this year??? Please! 

happy birthday olivia!











amanda mckinnon is a portrait photographer based in southern ca
visit my official website here

No comments:

Post a Comment